This conference hopes to have a significant impact by bringing representatives from various industries to share and exchange ideas. Results of academic research in all fields of engineering, science, and technology will be disseminated within and outside of universities, research institutes, TVETs, and industry for the benefit of society at large. By relating what participants learn to real-world operations from the perspective of industry, this will assist students bridge the gap between academia and industry.
This conference will feature a Career Fair that is open to University Students and interested Corporate to connect students with potential employers and provide valuable career opportunities. The event will be held at the Kenya School of Monetary Studies (KSMS) in Nairobi, Kenya on 19th September 2023
- Bridge the gap between students and the industry.
- Provide students with diverse career opportunities.
- Provide valuable industrial insights through the informative sessions.
- Foster Networking and mentorship opportunities with professionals from various industries.
- Empower students with essential skills and knowledge through interactive workshops and seminar
There will be a series of workshops, plenary sessions, and exhibitions, with a gala dinner to recognize outstanding volunteers, projects, and ideas. More information can be gotten through https://ieee-kenyaconference.org/