Engineering Fair, is sponsored by the IEEE OKC Section Life Members other local Societies via Oklahoma Engineering Foundation, will be held at the Science Museum Oklahoma on Wednesday, March 23, 2022. The Fair will kick off at 8:30 AM and End 3:00PM. Parents and University Students that want to support our Electrical Motor Contest Competition or any of the competitions are welcome. Electric Motor Competition will be held on the 2nd floor.
IEEE members should let Daniel Morehead <email@example.com> know they will attend to support our competition Motor Contest station so we can schedulee 2 hours of support per person.
Prizes and Distribution
I believe 6th grade to 10 grade students from all the state elememtry schools are invited to participate so contest winners will be announced on the Engineering Fair web page location Engineering-Fair. Entries with the winning prizes will also be notified through their teacher that registered their group to participate. First, Second and Third place winners in each catagory will receive a medal. The Winning classroom of the First, Second and Third Place entries will receive a Cash award.
Registered Class’s that is Students can Participate in any of the following contests:
- 2022 Eiffel Tower Contest Rules – Download Here **UPDATED – Eiffel Tower Entry Form – Download Here
- 2022 Electric Motor Contest Rules – Download Here – Electric Motor Entry Form – Download Here
- 2022 Rubberband Powered Vehicle Contest Rules – Download Here – Rubberband Powered Vehicle Entry Form – Download Here
- 2022 Wacky WonderWorks Contest Rules & Entry Form – Download Here
- 2022 Bridge Building Contest Rules – Download Here – Bridge Building Entry Form – Download Here
- 2022 Drone Obstacle Course Contest Rules – Download Here – Drone Obstacle Course Entry Form – Download Here
- 2022 Ping Pong Launcher Contest Rules – Download Here – PPBL Entry Form – Download Here
Please note the Powered Drone competition will be the only competition that is held virtually. Please read the competition rules carefully to ensure you have everything submitted prior to the Engineering Fair.