IEEE Stamford University Bangladesh Student Branch, IEEE WIE Stamford University Bangladesh Student Branch Affinity Group & Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Stamford University Bangladesh in Collaboration with ERASMUS MUNDUS ASSOCIATION – BANGLADESH (EMA-BD) are jointly organizing a Seminar on Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.
Date : 20 November 2022 (Sunday)
Time: 2 PM (GMT+6)
Venue : Auditorium, Stamford University Bangladesh.
The following topics will be covered during the seminar.
1. What is Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters (EMJM)? How to study in multiple European countries?
2. What is Erasmus+ Scholarship? – Details about this scholarship and explaining why it is one of the best scholarships in the world.
3. How to Apply for EMJM? Detailed explanation of the total Application Procedures of applying to an EMJM.
4. How has EMJMD changed my life and opportunities after EMJM? – personal experience shared by the speakers
5. Question & Answer session about EMJM from the live participants of the university.
6.Inside story of PhD funding!
Other details are as follows:
Name: Md. Rakib Raihan
– Deputy Country representative for Bangladesh, EMA
– Troubleshoot Engineer NPI at ASML, Netherlands.
– Master of Science in Photonic Integrated Circuits, Sensors, and Networks from Aston University, England and Scuola Superior Sant’Anna, Italy.
– MSc thesis at Ericsson R&D, TeCIP, Italy.
– Research assistant at Aston University in a combined project with University of California Barkley and University of Cambridge.
Free Registration Link : https://forms.gle/LbdjqgUUkJ9eEBD29
This event is totally free & open for the students of Department of EEE, Stamford University Bangladesh only. And this is a major part of Professional Orientation course of 66, 67 & 68 batches of Department of EEE. Participation from EEE 66, 67 & 68 is a must.
Feel free to join and know about the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.