Department of CSE, JnU will arrange a webinar on Higher Study in Abroad and associated preparation guidelines on Friday from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Dr. Md Abu Layek, Associate Professor, Director of ITRRC, and Counselor of IEEE JnU SB, will facilitate the session. We are very happy to announce that Fatema Siddika Lecturer (Study Leave), CSEJnU and (Ph.D. Student, Iowa State University, USA), and Md Anwar Hossen (Ph.D. Student, Iowa State University, USA) will conduct the webinar
Tentative topics for discussion will include:
- Why do we pursue higher study?
- Education systems in North America
- What are the funding opportunities?
- Scholarship opportunities: RA, TA, fellowship, campus job, summer intern
- Dream vs Reality
- Journey Towards Dream!! (No, it’s passion)
- Preparation Timelines
- Continuous progress!!, GRE, TOEFL/IELTS
- Who will be my supervisor?
- Application package- CGPA, Research!!, GRE/TOFEL, SOP, LOR, Fee
- How to accept/reject/decline admission offer
- No funding, only admission; still possible to manage
You can ask your questions before the session in the following google form.
Google form url: https://forms.gle/WoMwNM2Gc9NK7LZB8
Event Time: 09:00 pm
Event Day: Friday, 03 June 2022
Event Platform: Zoom and IEEE JnU SB FB page
Session Zoom url: https://bdren.zoom.us/j/63763221959