IEEE GHANA SECTION YOUNG PROFESSIONALS’ INTERACTIONS AND NETWORKING, WITH CEOs AND MANAGERS OF IT & ENGINEERING COMPANIES IN GHANA
The IEEE Ghana Section Young Professionals interaction and networking with CEOs of IT & Engineering Companies/organizations in Ghana will be organised in collaboration with the IEEE Ghana Section, Membership Development Char, and the IEEE Continu>ED, with the West Africa IEEE Stakeholder Specialist as the driving force.
Our role is to provide protocol services, network with CEOs/Managers, and interact with them.
The following organisations and institutions are anticipated to attend:
- The Executive Secretary and members of GhIE (Ghana Institutions of Engineering)
- The Executive Secretary and members of IET-Gh (Institutions of Engineering and Technology Ghana)
- Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG),
- Volta River Authority (VRA)
- Ghana Grid Company (GRIDCo.)
- Northern Electricity Department (NEDCo.) etc.
This will be a follow-up to a successful meeting conducted on Friday, October 28, 2022, at the Feaster Royal Hotel in Accra, Ghana, and we anticipate an even larger gathering this year.