- This event has passed.
Professional Development Workshop: Critical Thinking Skills
August 27, 2022 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
More organizations today, than ever before, look for employees who complement domain knowledge with good thinking and communication skills. The World Economic Forum lists Critical thinking among the top three skills required for executive success at work. Good critical thinking skills results in better problem solving and superior decision making. Employees who learn quickly and can solve problems, think critically, gather and analyze information meaningfully are critical to every organization. These Critical Thinking skills can be acquired by everyone. Students, young professionals, aspiring managers and leaders can all benefit from understanding critical thinking.
>> Part of the PACE activities (Professional Activities Committe for Engineers). So what is PACE?
The Professional Activities Committee for Engineers (PACE) of the IEEE Southeastern Michigan Section, promotes the professional interests of IEEE USA members in this Section. PACE activities may include:
* Workshops on career issues (e.g., networking, career planning, career transitions, interviewing skills)
* Skill training workshops (e.g., entrepreneurship, effective speaking, technical writing, soft skills, critical thinking, leadership skills, etc)
* Government policy as it affects Engineering and Technology.
- August 27, 2022
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Event Tags:
- actuators, and network connectivity collect, buildings, computing system kalwani sharan 2022 #ieeesemich professional leadership critical thinking, cyber-physical systems, embedded electronics, exchange data, intelligent transportation, root cause analysis methodology connected devices, smart, smart cities, smart grids, smart homes, software, virtual power plants
- Region 4 (Central US)
- Affiliated Group Name
- Southeastern Michigan Section Chapter, C16