Discover live virtual and in-person events offered by IEEE groups around the world.
- This event has passed.
PARISHODANA: Doctoral symposium
October 31, 2021 @ 11:55 pm – November 5, 2021 @ 11:55 pm
IEEE CS Chapter in association with LMAG presents
The objective of this doctoral symposium is to provide a supportive environment in which Ph.D. students at different stages in their research will present and discuss their problem statement, objectives, methods, and results to a diverse audience of leading experts in the field. They can show case their
- a) Correlation/comparison of Existing and proposed research works and methodologies implementation.
- b) Experimental research & Creative and Innovative Research of specific Area.
- c) Mention some of the key research areas and technologies
What Researchers will get if they participate in doctoral symposium
- Get concrete / constructive suggestions from Experts in their field.
- To help develop skills to present the work in different formats, like in industry and in academia
- They will get help from Experts and can involve in discussion of their research objectives and career opportunities,
Disclaimers / Consent when the student presenting abstracts to this doctoral symposium
- It is the student’s responsibility to inform the thesis advisor about attending the doctoral symposium.
- It is mandatory to include the name of the supervisor in the abstract.
Last date for submission of abstracts: 31st October 2021
Presentation: 1st week of November
Submit 2 page abstract through the link https://bit.ly/3BfBMIt